DIRECTV Residential Experience Plus (DRE Plus)
DRE Plus is designed for Lodging and Institutions properties wishing to have the advantages of DRE and a managed solution. Dealers who will be selling and installing DRE Plus will need D2 Advantage Edition 2 certification and must take the DRE classroom course which is offered through their approved DIRECTV distributor. DRE Plus certification is NOT available online.
- Cost: $299
- 1 Day Course, with test given at the end of the day
- An 85% or better is needed to pass
- 1 Free retake of the test is available should the tech not pass.
Authorized distributors offer hands-on, in depth training courses.
- DIRECTV Residential Experience (DRE) overview
- DRE System Components overview
- DRE IP Network overview
- MFH2 Satellite signal distribution requirements
- Management Control Servicer (MCS) configuration
- Main Distribution Frame (MDF) Layer 3 Ethernet switch configuration
- Intermediate Distribution Frame (IDF) Ethernet switch configuration
- DRE DECA integration
- H25 Receiver and RC50 Remote control software integration
- Local channel insertion basics
- Receiver remote port to TV IR pass through features
- In depth software configuration
- System capabilities and options analysis
DIRECTV DRE Plus Classroom Courses are presented exclusively by DSI, PDI-Sat, and Perfect 10.
PDI Class Schedule
*Course dates and locations subject to change or cancellation